Multi-language Responsive Gallery is a simple WordPress plugin which helps you to display gallery on your website.
This plugin is implemented in English as a default language but it is translatable so you can easily localize it.
- Title: Using shortcode you can display gallery items on other pages too. Value added for this field will be displayed as Title of gallery section generated using shortcode.
- Content: Like title, you can define text to be displayed above gallery items.
- Number of Posts: Number of posts to be displayed per page. If not specified, by default 8 items will be displayed per page.
- Gallery Page Layout: This option specifies if gallery will be displayed in 2, 3 or 4 column format.
- Order By: Gallery data will be sorted and displayed in order of this field.
- Order: Specify if gallery will be displayed in ascending or descending order of above selected field.
- Easy to install.
- It is responsive.
- Easy to understand coding standard.
- You can add languages to localize it.
- Provided shortcode [gallery count="3" orderby="title" order="asc"] to display gallery data in other templates. This shortcode is useful when you would like to display some of gallery items on home page or on other pages. "count" paramenter specifies number of items to be displayed, "orderby" paramater specifies sorting field, "order" parameter specifies sort direction that is "asc" and "desc". If count is not specified, then by default 4 data will be displayed.
- Requires : 3.8 or higher
- Compatible up to : 4.1.18
- Last Updated : 07-04-2015
- Downloads : 3962