One of the most popular frameworks used today for software development is Angular.
There are many reasons why Angular has become so popular, but we're just going to focus on five of them in this article.
Keep reading to find out more about this web app framework.
What Is Angular?Essentially, Angular is a bridge between HTML and dynamic web applications.
HTML is the basis for many websites, and it works well for creating static web content. However, if you want your website to do anything more interactive, you need to use Angular to take HTML to the next level.
Why Angular Is So PopularHere are some reasons why web application developers and business owners are choosing Angular as their framework.
1. Easy to UseBecause you're primarily using HTML and allowing Angular to do the rest, this system is easy to use. This is especially true if you're already knowledgable with HTML coding.
There's actually little code-writing that needs to be done when using Angular which streamlines the entire web development process for everyone involved. This makes it easier to collaborate on projects.
2. Great SupportIf you do run into problems when working with Angular, there's no shortage of support to turn to. Because it was developed at Google and is open-source, it's easy to find experts to help you with troubleshooting.
3. ModularEvery business uses their website for different purposes. That's why it can be frustrating when there are so many one-size-fits-all applications out there that only do one thing.
Angular is designed to be modular. You can use it to design your website to do what you need it to do. Your website's code can be modified as much or as little as you need with Angular to meet your specific business needs.
4. TestabilityAnother reason so many web developers love using Angular is that it's easy to test. This is in part because of how modular it is. You can manipulate just the parts of the framework you need and then see how they respond before publishing them.
Testing is a big part of the web development process as you need to be sure each code is doing what it's meant to do. When this process is simplified as it is with Angular, it's easier and faster to complete web applications.
5. Mobile Compatible DesignToday, websites need to be mobile-friendly. That means your website needs to work just as well if someone finds it on their smartphone or on their computer.
Angular offers instant compatibility with mobile devices, so you can rest assured that your website is mobile-friendly so Google ranks it higher.
Need Help with Angular?Now you know just a few of the reasons why Angular is so popular with web developers and website owners alike.
If you need help with this framework, contact us today. We'd be more than happy to provide you with everything you need to know to ensure your website is as interactive and dynamic as you want it to be.
Get in touch