Bootstrap Multi-language Responsive Testimonials is a simple WordPress plugin which helps you to display testimonial data on your website.
This plugin is implemented in English as a defalut language but it is translatable so you can easily localize it.
- Title: Using shortcode you can display testimonials on other pages too. Value added for this field will be displayed as Title of testimonial section generated using shortcode.
- Content: Like title, you can define text to be displayed above testimonial data.
- Number of Posts: Number of posts to be displayed per page. If not specified, by default 8 items will be displayed per page.
- Order By: Testimonial data will be sorted and displayed in order of this field.
- Order: Specify if testimonials will be displayed in ascending or descending order of above selected field.
- Easy to install.
- It is responsive.
- Easy to understand coding standard.
- You can add languages to localize it.
- Provided shortcode [testimonial count="2" order="ASC" orderby="title" category="Category1"] to display testimonial data in other templates. This shortcode is useful when you would like to display some of testimonial data on home page or other pages. "count" paramenter specifies number of items to be displayed, "orderby" paramater specifies sorting field, "order" parameter specifies sort direction that is "asc" and "desc", "category" parameter specifies which category data to display. If count is not specified, then by default 4 data will be displayed. If category is not specified, all category data will be displayed.
- Requires : 3.8 or higher
- Compatible up to : 4.1.13
- Last Updated : 07-04-2015
- Downloads : 2565